The purpose of this policy is to inform interested parties about the cookies used in this website in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
The organisation, Gil de Siloé S.L, with Fiscal ID B09324500, is the Data Controller, with registered office for these purposes at C/ Camarena 101 Local, 28047 – Madrid (Madrid).
1.2 DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT IS THEIR USE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your browser when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
All information collected on the website is used to provide a better service to visitors.
Please note that using our website with cookies disabled may result in the website not functioning properly, and in certain areas giving errors.
The types of cookies used by our organisation according to the “Lifetime” of the cookies are as follows:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies only work during the browser session and are deleted once the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which data remains stored in the browser and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can last from a few minutes to several years.
According to the “Service Offered” of the cookies:
- Technical Cookies: these are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, are essential for browsing the website correctly. They ensure that the page is displayed properly.
- Analytical Cookies: these are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out a measurement and statistical analysis of the use and behaviour of users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed anonymously in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you. This cookie provides the party responsible for it with aggregated, anonymous information (without personally identifying the user) of a statistical nature.
- Personalisation Cookies: these are cookies which, either processed by us or by third parties, allow the user to access the service with certain predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the user’s browsing and interests, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: these are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to display products and/or services when visiting an external website with the user’s express consent.
According to the “Ownership” of the cookie:
- First Party Cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user’s browser from a computer or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user’s browser from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. We use these cookies (called third party cookies) to show our personalised advertising on other websites, never from third party companies. You can choose not to accept these cookies in your browser settings, which you can see below in this Policy.
1.3 REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES BY BROWSER TYPE. WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your browser by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the sections of our website.
In addition, you can activate the incognito or private mode in your browser to delete cookies and browsing history once your browsing session is over. Consult your browser’s help section to access this mode.
Revocation and deletion of cookies (per service offered)
This is a list of the links to the systems enabled by each of the external suppliers for the deactivation of their cookies (links to the third-party cookie policies present on the website should be included, allowing the user to deactivate them more easily):
To opt out of the use of Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
To opt out of the use of Adobe Analytics cookies: http://www.adobe.com/es/privacy/opt-out.html
To opt out of the use of our company’s advertising cookies served on other websites: http://info.criteo.com/pjl/privacy/informations?infonorm=3&partner=11133&campaignid=38715
1.4 CHANGE COOKIE SETTINGS.
In compliance with current legislation, we inform you that this website uses both first and third-party cookies for various purposes.
Some cookies are strictly necessary for the use of the website, other cookies (analytical cookies) allow us to offer an experience on the website depending on your browsing. In no case are personal data stored through these cookies (technical and analytical cookies) and they do not require the express consent of the user.
The user is guaranteed that under no circumstances will they be used for any purpose other than that indicated.
Cookies contribute to making a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
1.5 COOKIES USED. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?